- Die Arbeitswelt befindet sich in einem Wandel. Neue Technologien kommen insbesondere in Produktion, Logistik und Transport zum Einsatz. Daraus ergeben sich neue Handlungsfelder für den Arbeits- […]
- Der Weg für die Novellierung der Klärschlammverordnung (AbfKlärV) ist frei. Eine entsprechende Verordnung (VO) wird voraussichtlich noch im August im Bundesgesetzblatt veröffentlicht. Nach AbfKlärV notifizierte Laboratorien […]
- Die Bauwirtschaft verzeichnet für das Jahr 2016 leicht angestiegene Zahlen bei Arbeitsunfällen. Hintergrund ist die zunehmende Bautätigkeit im Vergleich zum Vorjahr. Konjunktur bereinigte Zahlen zeigen jedoch: […]
Lift and Technical Control
2404 elevator accidents were reported between 2008 and 2011 in Europe, 43 of which were fatal, according to ELA. Elevator and escalator inspections points out potential dangers and greatly reduces risk of accidents, thus, help saving lives. These dangers and accidents are caused not only by installation flaws, but also by maintenance inadequacy or simply wear off of materials. Regardless of the cause, inspections help uncover such threats and improve public safety.
In 2014, a new Elevator Directive, 2014/33/AB has been published and came into effect. Also, in 2017, two new standards, EN 81-20 and EN 81-50 will come into force. These new standards will reorganize the building methods of elevators and brings about new security measures.
Safety requires regular maintenance according to manufacturer's instructions and that annual inspections are carried out. Inspection is more than just complying with legislation and regulations. It is a question of your business, your employees and your customers' security. It is also about operating economically, not being hit by costly downtime because of damage not detected in time.
Inspections yield substantial data that can be used to ensure safety and increase the life span of a lift or escalator. The results serve as a valuable input for your maintenance systems and provide early warnings of future problems so you can avoid costs or, at worst, an emergency breakdown.
Royalcert Belgelendirme ve Gözetim Hizmetleri A.Ş. has been offering elevator and escalator inspection services as a Type A Inspection Body accredited by TÜRKAK since the beginning of 2013.
We are also authorized by the Turkish Ministry of Science, Industry and Technology as a Type A Inspection Body to conduct elevator inspections throughout the country.
We provide inspection services in 32 provinces that include the major cities in Turkey like İstanbul, İzmir, Bursa and Adana that houses more than 80 thousand elevators.
Royalcert Belgelendirme ve Gözetim Hizmetleri A.Ş. has provided tender preparation and sub-contractor evaluation for Riyad Metro Project in association with BACS.
Benefits of Inspection of Lifts and Escalators
- You minimize the risk of injury
- You increase operational availability
- You obtain a good basis for planning maintenance and investment
- You get high technical competence, good service and a good geographical coverage.